As usual, Unity Stamps had the perfect sentiment...(I plan to leave it in her hospital room for her to find after I leave)...
I thought this Sketch #62 by Sunday Stamps Challenge would be perfect to showcase Unity's...
Suck Without You stamp kit. I know I can't do much more for my friend, except to just be there for her - and I hope she'll be able to return home soon to her kids. But before all this went down, I did try out two new recipes...
Red Wine and Garlic Mushrooms (scrumptious!) and...
Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes (Wow! Who knew roasted tomatoes could be so yummy?! I used mozzarella instead of parmesan - loved this recipe!).
Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. :)

Love your cards, beautiful! Btw, love your 2 dishes, looks yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteNew to Unity, didn't know this interesting sentiment was around! I sure hope your friend will get the help she needs to recover. It's just not her time! You're so thoughtful to whip up this card, very sweet!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Your friend will love it. I hope she feels better soon. Yes depression does suck but it can be overcome with the right help and support.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card, Miwa. Praying your friend feels better. I'm sure she'll be happy to receive this lovely card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I hope your friend continues to recover. Your a wonderful friend.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending my prayers.
ReplyDeleteA very lovely card which I am sure she will love.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Sorry about your friend. It's hard to know
ReplyDeletewhat pain someone is hiding. Hopefully she will get more help and can overcome the illness.
Your card is awesome!
Cute sentiment. Made me smile. Yummy food too. haha
ReplyDeleteGreat card for the sketch! I say yes to both recipes.... mmmmmmm!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of your friend, Miwa. This card made me smile.
ReplyDeleteGreat card and sentiment. Hugz
ReplyDeleteSending prayers for your friend, depression really does suck! Your card is wonderful! Great sentiment and the banner layers look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope your card added a bit of cheer to her day after your visit.
ReplyDeleteThat hidden pain and deep darkness that others suffer can be difficult for friends and loved ones to penetrate. My heart and prayers go out for you and for her. May your sweet card be a source of encouragement to her!
ReplyDelete<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Wonderful card for your friend.
ReplyDelete