Friday, August 7, 2015

School is just around the corner - FWF #32

Hi, folks! Happy Friday and Friends with Flair! :) Please make sure you go shopping at Unity this weekend - shipping is free for orders over $10 and Angela has put a great selection of stamps in two sale categories (under $5 and $12).

It's hard to believe that the girls go back to school next Wednesday. Where did the summer go?!
 
 This week, I found this lovely sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...
 
 I really love those Wit & Wisdom stamps from Unity! Here I used Candles & Cake...

And here I used Diploma Cap & Gown... I tweaked the sketch a little here, though.

I have two recipes to share this week...

These Herb Roasted Potatoes were a smash hit with the entire family - no leftovers! Amazingly simple and yet the flavor was awesome!
 
I also made an Asian Cucumber Salad - this was quite good, but the red pepper flakes made it too spicy for my kids. It was very pretty to look at, though!
 
 Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend and has the chance to get crafty. Marika and I are commuting to San Diego this weekend for her soccer tournament, so I won't be getting crafty for awhile. Hopefully she'll come back with some "hardware" though! :)

Thank you for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic sketch that you followed. The cards came out great! You are making me hungry with your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I think this sketch is perfect for those Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards. Love all the layers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are very pretty. Love the sketch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Great use of the sketch. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of the cards...the sentiments are wonderful! The muted colors are so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete