For this week, I was inspired by this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches...
I buy almost all of our produce from the local produce store, just up the street (where Bo also met us). They have the yummiest fruit and vegies and the staff is so nice - I always ask about recipes when trying out something new and well, that was cauliflower for this week. Lisa recommended I look on pinterest for a recipe she had used, with sriracha and that supposed tasted just like chicken hot wings.
This is the recipe I found - Sriracha Chipotle Cauliflower "Wings". First of all, I want to mention that I made it (I abstained from the broiling, just because I didn't want to risk ruining the whole shebang) and it was AWESOME. Both kids ate multiple servings and DaddyDude polished it off - and one kid actually asked for leftovers this morning!
And the blast from the past? I tend to read/scan blogs very quickly, so it took me awhile to figure out why there was a picture of Brandon Walsh with one of his girlfriends, from the Beverly 90210 days. Yes, now you have an idea of how old I am - but for the life of me, I couldn't remember anything more from that storyline, except that Brandon broke her heart.
Anyway, I highly recommend this cauliflower recipe (the kids have already asked for it again) and that you check out the sale at Unity's Spring Clearance Sale! Happy crafting!
P.S. If you have any other cauliflower recipes, please share! I am still without a range hood, though...ugh...
P.S. If you have any other cauliflower recipes, please share! I am still without a range hood, though...ugh...

Your card is so "stinking cute" Miwa. I am going to try this recipe. Yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteI spied your project at Unity's FWF.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Your card is adorable. Actually it is stinkin' cute. I saw it on FWF.
ReplyDeletePs. I just became your newest follower I hope you will come follow me to.
ReplyDeleteThank you! And I am following you, too, now! :)
DeleteCute design with the skunk image, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteStinkin cute! hahahaha. From FwF.
ReplyDeleteKim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
That's a cute card and the cauliflower looks good. Might have to check that out. Hugz
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and such a sweet little skunk! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute. haha. And you share the most yummy looking recipe pics.
ReplyDeleteYour card is stinkin' cute! Love!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! I adore this card, especially the strategic placement of the sentiment lol!! Funny and adorable all rolled into one FABULOUS card!! I love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute. I had to have this set, also.
ReplyDeleteCute skunk card and thanks for the recipe link.
ReplyDeleteThis card really made me laugh! I didn't think I "needed" this Unity stamp but you've managed to change my mind!
ReplyDeleteThe "stinkin'" card is perfect with your cauliflower recipe!!! Ha. I LOVE all those veggies.....caul, broc, brussel's sprouts, etc......but I do admit they make the house smell a little. :) Thanks for the chuckle.
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Unity FWF!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
You are SO right - I can't resist a cute skunk!! You've shown him off perfectly with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDelete