Happy Friday and it's time for Friends with Flair again! Unity Stamp Co is having a Valentine's Day sale (many discounted items) - plus it's $1.40 shipping for purchases over $20 AND you get a free stylus/writing pen if you spend over $14. Woohoo!
Supposedly, our kitchen will be complete next week. The end of near - supposedly! Meanwhile, I find myself shoving things aside on my craft worktable, in order to make anything. What a mess!
This week, I was inspired by Mojo Monday's sketch...
Of course tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so I wanted to make a card for hubby. I had kept hoping that Unity would bring back this retired stamp, but they never did, so I finally bit the bullet and purchased it on Etsy. I just love this image, it's so cute! It doesn't hurt to be partial towards turtles, either. :)
For the inside, I used stamps from the Hearty Barley set...
We've moved onto microwave dinners, because we're so tired of eating out. However, last night I decided to make wraps. We've actually never done this before, but the kids had a blast - I guess everything really does taste better to kids if they help make it. This is a wrap I made for lunch today - roasted peppers, cream cheese, salami, sriracha mustard, lettuce, capers, cheddar chese - probably tons of calories but it was so good! Nobody else in the family likes capers (what?!) but I just love that little bit of kicky flavor. Mmmmmm...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend of crafting! Thanks for visiting and see you next week!

great card! I love the layout of it.
ReplyDeleteBeth
Beth's Beauties
Such an adorable card! Sweet sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your cute card. Love the turtles.
ReplyDelete{I came over from Unity FWF}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Sweet card and yummy looking wrap!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE capers and wraps! Your card is adorable, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness.......that looks good!!! So does the wrap. :) Oh, YUM!!
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Unity FWF.
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Sweet! And the wrap...yummy.
ReplyDeleteKim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
That is so turtle fun... and that wrap sound amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose turtles, so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is cute as can be and that wrap...yummy!! Hope you get your kitchen back soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely cute turtles.
ReplyDeleteI am crazy about capers! Yummy. Your card is just so fresh and bright. Great job.
ReplyDelete