For this week, I chose to use #174 from Freshly Made Sketches...
And used Birdie Conversation (hey, it's on sale this week for $6, too!!)...
Can you believe that they're still not done with our kitchen?! *sigh* This week, I decided to make "Pigs in a Blanket" - yup, another great American classic that I've never made. I found this recipe, but skipped the Dijon mustard since there wasn't any in the house - it tasted great without it.
Next week, I hope to have something a little more gourmet - probably with rice, because I am really craving some! Ack!
Happy crafting and thanks for visiting!


Great card I love the bird!
ReplyDeleteThis little birdie is adorable! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
ReplyDeleteCute card...and I hope you are sharing those pigs in the blankets!
ReplyDeleteKim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
Great card, the piggies are making my mouth water!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and sweet card!! I ought to make some pigs in a blanket for my granddaughter. She'd love them. Saw you on Unity FWF.
ReplyDelete<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I love this happy card. No kitchen...arg...but it will be worth it when it is all done.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun and cute card. hope you get your kitchen back soon your food looks lush x
ReplyDeleteSTILL NO KITCHEN!! oh my gosh you must be so frustrated. I'm happy you're still sharing away and keeping in good spirits. Love your sweet card this week! xx Donna K
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute--I like the sketch you used.
ReplyDeleteCute card. The pigs in blankets look yummy. Hugz
ReplyDelete