Thursday, November 6, 2014
Friends With Flair #44
Hi, folks! Just a quick post here, for Unity's Friends with Flair for Friday! I have a birthday card (featuring Maggie Girl - I just adore this image!) I made for Mika's running club friend. She's having a birthday sleepover tomorrow night, but Mika can only stay for a couple of hours because of softball activities. Honestly, though - we think Mika would be the first kid to fall asleep at a sleepover and I'd be a little worried about that, if you know what I mean... :P
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to go check out the latest sale at Unity, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun CAS design, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteCUTE card, Love Maggie girl and the tall package!
ReplyDeleteLove your card,great image.xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteStunning!! Love the bold splashes of red.
ReplyDeletexxx
Riette
Lovely card, so much fun
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable as can be- such a fun stamp.
ReplyDeleteCute card. I love this stamp.
ReplyDeletevery pretty, Miwa! your coloring is beautiful
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteSweet colors - fun card
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card! Love the image and colors! Super fun card.~kim
ReplyDeleteThis card is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThe red really make your images pop off the card! Excellent!
ReplyDeleteLove this colorful card !!!
ReplyDeleteVery impactful! Love it.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet birthday card!
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring and I love the little change you made to make the card more age appropriate.
ReplyDeleteAh, you noticed! :)
DeleteGreat card, I love these images!!!!
ReplyDelete