Howdy, folks! We peeps in southern California are sweltering in a heat wave, with high temps in the 100's. Can you say, "H-O-T"???
As I am trying to organize my Unity (I'm grouping the larger kits together by artista or type - like the Sentiment Kits - onto 8.5 x 11 sheets), I was inspired to make a one--layer card using the Wish With Your Heart Kit (August 2014). I love that the images allow you to incorporate some feeling of movement into the card! Images were heat-embossed straight onto kraft (I also stamped "Happy Birthday" inside).
Well, some of you lucky peeps get to enjoy the changing fall colors while we southern Californians are sweltering and having our water usage under stricter controls. Hope you can stay cool (or warm - whatever floats your boat) and have a lovely weekend! Thanks for visiting and don't forget to shop at Unity to check out their latest sales! :)
great layout i love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteStunningly gorgeous Miwa...hope it cools down for you xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove dandelions! The simplicity of this makes the card.
ReplyDeleteLove this set of stamps. The card is so beautiful with the white on kraft.
ReplyDeleteAn amazing CAS card! I love this!
ReplyDeleteBeth
Beth's Beauties
I love the way that white pops on kraft. Excellent!
ReplyDeleteLove the white images on the kraft base -- such a pretty card! Good luck with your Unity organization -- great idea!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it. Puerto Rico is hotter than ever. Eeekkkk. Well. Nice card anyway.
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card! I really need to get that set.
ReplyDeleteLove the white on kraft, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Miwa! I love white on Kraft! If you need to cool down head my way. We've been running the furnace all weekend. It's 46 here now, and we're heading for a high temp of 58. Heat wave!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out so pretty in the kraft and white. Very nice one layer design. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the white embossed on kraft.
ReplyDeleteoh hello there! my latest cards were in kraft + white + black! :) nice!
ReplyDeletevery pretty card!
ReplyDelete