Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Scrappin' out of order - back to 2005!

 
 Time for another sketch from 2 Broke Girls Challenges! Here is sketch #25...
 
And here is my take on it... this was especially fun for me, since I decided to raid my old photoboxes back from 2005... if you've been following my blog, you might be amused by how the girls have changed in eight years...

 
Patterned papers, banners, twine, and circle alphabet (My Mind's Eye), golf stickers (Karen Foster), sentiment sticker (EK Success Sticko),
heart stamps (Unity Stamp Co), distress ink (Tim Holtz - walnut stain)
 
  

I'm entering this at Unity Stamp Co's "Friends with Flair" - the three hearts at the top right are from Stephanie Ackerman's "Becoming That Person" stamp. I love how there are so many cute heart patterns on one image. It also turned out to be the perfect finishing touch for the journaling at the top. 
 
I had wanted to make another card with Unity stamps, but alas, I ran out of time this week, helping out at the girls' school book fair all week. Even as I type, I am off to the book fair's grand finale tonight - "Family Fun Night" for 3+ hours (and then we have to pack everything up, too). As an undiagnosed claustrophobic, I'm a little afraid of being compressed in there with a bunch of people, but hopefully I'll survive! Wish me luck!!!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning Miwa..adoreable pictures, yummy papers and I looove hearts!!
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page! love the sweet phrase up top!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Miwa. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout, Miwa!! I just love the photos - your girls are so sweet, and they looked like they had so much fun. Hope you had a good Family Fun Night!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty colors on your layout! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete