Friday, October 18, 2013

Together is the Best Place To Be

Hi, Friends With Flair folks! I only have a simple card today... I've been sorting my Unity stamp kits (the big ones) onto those 8.5x11 laminated cards from Crafter's Companion, but I still cannot figure out how to store my Itty Bitties and other larger sets (loose stamps are loaded onto those same laminated cards and stored in binders - either as an image or as a sentiment). In the meantime, they are in little boxes, under the guest room sofa. The room smells like Unity rubber! :)
 
 
Patterned papers (My Mind's Eye), markers (Spectrum Noir), black ink (Memories, Inc.), border punch (Fiskars), stamps (Unity Stamp Co)

Anyway, while sorting through my kits this past week, I realized that there are a lot of sets I purchased - solely for the purpose of making cards for my hubby. He's a sweet guy, he'll actually look at it, read what I write, and then set it nicely next to his bed, until I make a new one to set in its place.

So, these stamps are from one of my recently purchased sets... I think it's a very sweet sentiment! I'd like to think we don't look like these characters! But, I guess it's always possible in the future... but hopefully later and not sooner!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to go shopping at Unity this weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to make more cards for my hubby. This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If cards for Hubby could be adorable, this would would qualify. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card... Adore that little image. Your husband will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sorta cute, but sorta creepy... LOL! Hope he love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely delightful--so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and sweet! And a fun one for your husb... until the next one!

    ReplyDelete