Cardstock (DCWV, Bazzill, Crafter's Companion), distress ink (Tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass), black ink (Memories), stamps (Unity Stamp Co)
I used the Unity stamp sets: Everything Wonderful and Insightful Meadows. However, I still feel like I need more sympathy stamps. I've got my eye on this one. Have you seen the great sale Unity has going on this weekend? If not, you'll want to check it out here!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Miwa, I really like your card!! It's a beautiful sympathy card, soft and just right. The sentiment set is on my wishlist. Have a lovely weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! It seems people are needing more and more sympathy cards these days---sad!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful sweet card!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful card, Miwa, sure to lift her spirits.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Miwa! Sympathy cards are hard, you nailed it!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of this peaceful design Miwa. Beautiful stamping & sentiment. :)
ReplyDeleteSo soft and elegant, Miwa. I'm sure your friend will adore it.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful and totally how a sympathy card should be, simple, understated and elegant. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. I am sure it will bring comfort to your friend.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous CAS card. Sorry to hear of your friends loss, but I'm sure this card will bring her comfort.
ReplyDelete