Friday, February 8, 2013

CC Design Team Valentine's Day Tag Exchange

The Cropchocolate.com Design Team organized a Valentine's Day tag swap (as we did for Christmas) and once again, this was a lot fun! Here's the beautiful tag (below) I received from my fellow DT member, Karen N.! Isn't it gorgeous? I love it!!! Thanks, Karen!!!
 

And (below) here's the tag I sent off to DT member Corrie. I'm having such fun using my Unity Stamps and Tim Holtz dies/inks!!! I'm especially enjoying submitting my work to Friends with Flair - and, of course, getting more Unity stamps... oh, dear... how does anybody know when to stop?

CC-items: Fancy Pants silver glitter paper, patterned paper (Teresa Collins), Carta Bella kraft paper, EP paper, Bazzill cardstock, MM trim (brown ruche & red glitter), FP trim, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, TH distress ink (festive berries, walnut stain, aged mahogany, tea stain), AC white Zing! embossing powder, MM bling gems, Stickles (Icicles), adhesive (Scrappin' Supplies); non-CC-items: TH heart & flourish dies, Unity stamps (It's All About Love), black ink (Memory), butterfly & charms (unknown)
 
Last but not least - a big thank you to all of my new FWF friends last week, who kindly commented with advice on coloring markers. I went and stared at a lot of Copic markers this past week and finally decided that a beginning step was to buy a couple of sets of Spectrum Noir markers. This will help me get my feet wet and decide which next direction to go, without breaking the bank! Wish me luck! :)

22 comments:

  1. Hi Miwa,your tag is gorgeous and what a beautiful tag from Karen!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Karen must really think you're awesome! Oh hey, I do! (what a nice surprise to see you sharing it here...) And I adore the tag you sent to Corrie - it's beautiful!!! As far as when to stop, if you figure that out, let me know - cuz I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag with all the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the project are super you made look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag--I like the musical hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, and I love my noir markers! Of course I love my copic's even more, but I do love that the noirs do not break the bank! Beautiful tag by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty tag all dressed up and embellished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tags are so pretty!! Love both the designs. So glad you bought some Spectrum Noirs. If you find you like them, you might want to try Copics (either ciao or sketch, when they are on sale of course;)) because the brush tips are amazing to blend colours really well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't learned when to stop when it comes to stamps and supplies.. yet.. either. Your tags are both amazing, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These love theme tags are amazing! The details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tag you made...the musical hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miwa, I loved my tag so much and it's even nicer in person. Thanks again for such a wonderful tag

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both these tags. It's been a fun exchange, hasn't it? Good luck with your spectrum Noirs. I colored a card this evening for the CC challenge. My biggest challenge yet. I hope to get it posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute tag! I love the little lace on the bottom with the read little buttons! Lots of gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tags! And "stop"?? No such thing when it comes to Unity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your tag! Such great details! Have fun coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous tags! I can honestly say that there is no way to stop buying Unity stamps...lol! At least I can't figure it out :D Can't wait to see your coloring progress!

    ReplyDelete