CC-materials: EP Be Mine collection (patterned papers, stickers), MM Paper Reverie Brun Gems & Brads, MME Lush Rhinestones and Brads, Prima (flowers), adhesive (Snake Tape), marker (American Crafts)
Here's another CC NSD challenge... I scraplifted Amber's avator, because it was such an amazing layout: black and white background - with a color photo of her daughter sitting on a green chair - and green embellishments. So, here are the girls' Spring 2012 school photos... I just LOVE Echo Parks Be Mine collection. This is unusual for me, because I am NOT a big fan of pink.
We also have a bit of exciting news. No, I'm not pregnant! Mika got a call from her old coach today and yes, she's going to be on the All Stars team again. Yay! It'll be another busy summer for her but she'll enjoy all the softball action! Woohoo, Mika!

No comments:
Post a Comment