CC materials - patterned paper (Stella & Rose - "Hazel" and MME Life Stories in red [kraft side]), AC Thickers, black twine (the Twinery), marker (AC precision pen). Non-CC tools: QK label die, MM heart tag
Another CC challenge! We were supposed to be inspired by a song, so I chose "My Girl" with a rare picture of the girls and me (I hate to be photographed). The layout was based on a Becky Fleck sketch from Page Maps 2.
In other news, I was selected to be the April Guest Designer for Crop Chocolate! My job was to create an Easter- or spring-themed project. I made an Easter bouquet. We were also supposed to highlight a technique, so I chose iris-folding.
CC Materials:
EP Grab-bag (utilized Summer Days, Springtime, Splash, and Playground)
Eggcellent stamps by Jillibean
American Crafts buttons (pastel)
QK License Plate 4x8 alphabet
MME Lime Twist twine
Tools used: QK flower die, tissue paper, glass cup (Crate & Barrel), wooden bbq skewers, chocolate eggs (yum!), lots of glue dots
Here's a close-up... love those Jillibean Easter stamps! A video tutorial is on the blog post. And below... here is an example of Here's another example of an iris-folded card (another CC challenge of being inspired by a sunset).
CC materials used - patterned papers (EP Grab Bag (all from the Splash collection, though, I believe) and MME Lush collection (sun rays)), Liquid pearls (silver), and Tim Holtz Distress Ink (broken china)



No comments:
Post a Comment