12x12 MME Happy Go Lucky patterned papers, Lush bling brads, diecuts (29th Street diecut pack), marker (AC precision pen), rhinestones (Prima)
Time for another CC challenge! This week, it was easy - create a project using a homemade flower. It's been a long time since I crocheted anything, but I have a jar filled with finished flowers, so I found a Becky Fleck sketch I liked (from Page Maps 2) and paired it with a picture of my 3 favorite people in the world. Voila!
Am I the only one with this problem? When I crop sitting down, my view of what is "straight" is skewed (unless I am standing up - something I've gotten out of the habit of doing since my knee surgery). So, I don't realize that things are slanted until I'm viewing my stitched scans! What is up with that?!
I finally ran into one of my soccer teammates that competed in the Vegas tournament last weekend -you know, the one I participated in last year but had to bail out of this year, because of my blown ACL? The team made it all the way to the semi-finals this time... but just couldn't score. The only downside was hearing about how some of my friends were injured - somebody broke their arm (?!) and my goalie buddies (on other teams) were brutalized by one-on-one plays (and yes, that's a risk of playing goalie)... including one friend who texted me a picture of her chest raked with cleat marks (the girl only got a yellow card). Oh, the fun that I missed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment