Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eye candy, anyone?

As some of you know, I collect ribbon and fibers. I just LOVE the stuff, can't help it. I think part of my obsession comes from *always* being at the fabric store with my mother, while growing up. She'd be there for a long time (I swear, it felt like hours!) so I was left to meander around the store - just looking, gently touching, brainstorming, etc.

So, even though my favorite scrapbooking store sells 3-yards of baker's twine on cute spools, I am always open to "looking". Imagine my delight upon finding The Twinery - the picture above is of their sampler pack. Isn't it pretty? They also have a great blog, an active Facebook page, a Flikr page (wow! great ideas!), and also an Etsy storefront. There is also a special page with free printables.

Update: Facebook has a coupon for 10% off your order (good until the end of the month). Woohoo! Use code: JULY10.

2 comments:

  1. La! la! la! I don't hear you!!! I've seen them on etsy. I sooooo want some, but I haven't been able to bring myself to spring for the set. The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny, scrapper al! As I've said in the past, we're probably both lucky that we don't live closer - we'd be splitting orders and enabling each other all over the place! I don't own a set of these either... but I'm probably just waiting for a reason to treat myself... later... I'm a patient soul... :)

    ReplyDelete