Speaking of Missy... she's one of my favorite soccer people because she has lots of personality and on the field, she is very ballsy (you have to be, if you ever play goalie). A couple of months ago, she went skydiving for the first time and lived to tell the tale. You can see the video here (she's great for the camera). I could NEVER - in a million years - be brave enough to do it!
And speaking of videos, I did make my first one (ever!) for my cropchocolate project (the flower topiary project posted back in June). You can see it on youtube here. I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to use Adobe Premiere Elements. However, I'm sad to report that I did not make the cut for CC's design team. Oh, well... on to new things!
Tidbits... in case anyone is looking for any book recommendations... I finally finished reading the entire Girl with a Dragon Tattoo trilogy and the Hunger Games trilogy. They were both great series! The Hunger Games books were rather disturbing (very violent) so while they are considered to be "young adult", I don't know when I would feel comfortable allowing my girls to read them... maybe when they are closer to 15...?
No comments:
Post a Comment