
We were pretty wiped out after a day of AYSO on Saturday, so we really enjoyed hanging out with some good friends that evening. The kids (with Daddy Dude) enjoyed a nerf gun fight, complete with forts. =)

Sunday, as some of you know, is sports day for the adults in the household. I had two soccer games today (and could barely walk/run for the second game, since my plantar fasciitis was killing me, despite taking some ibuprofen beforehand - it certainly didn't help that the grass hadn't been mowed in a few weeks) and then the girls and I dashed off to catch the last bit of Daddy Dude's baseball game. Apparently, this is what it looks like, right before you get hit by a pitch (see picture above)! He got hit by two pitches (this is painful - those baseball are flying in at 60-70 miles an hour - more if you're really unlucky) on the leg. The only bright side, of course, is that you get to advance to first base. The bad side is, you have these huge bruises and it's very sore for awhile. They did win the game, though, so that was nice. =)

Speaking of soccer, the boyfriend of one of our players is getting a tattoo! I told him I wanted to document its progression so here is the photo for week one... =) He's such a dedicated boyfriend to her, and usually accompanies her to every game - so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment