My new favorite scrapbooking store had a March sketch contest, so I chose this sketch, flipped it and came up with this layout...
Patterned paper (Love, Elsie), cardstock (DCWV), journaling block (Luxe Designs), floss (DMC), butterfly (from yourscrapboosktash.com), tools (Fiskars border punch), Bazzill's In'Stitchz Flourishes template, Marvy-Uchida corner rounder), pen (Micron), diecut title (Quickutz) It really does crack me up, that Marika loves bugs just as much as I do! She's my girl! =)
P.S. Yeah, this paper line is old. But you know what? I was slow to notice the Love, Elsie line and missed out on most of it. However, I recently purchased it at Tuesday Morning (score!). I'm trying to use of my older stuff before I touch the newer stuff. I suppose this will be a never-ending process but you know what? I'm happy with my stash! =P
Cute! The photo and papers go together so well. And I like the layout dispite the embellishment on the bottom of your layout, lol.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks, scrapper al! And I always think of you when I'm making a bug layout... =) You have to admit that Hissamina is very photogenic...! Who knew she'd look so good crawling across some green paper...?
ReplyDelete