The signs are everywhere!
Flowers are blooming (Holly, these are from your yard! Yes, I had to edit it... sorry...)...
Somehow, we were all inspired to go home and work on our gardens...
After a tour of the garden area, the kids were taught how to plant things. Marika got a pink dianthus and went to work. As soon as she came home, she dutifully watered it. Doesn't she look cute in her Lowes apron?
We also decided it was a wonderful time for her to plant her birthday flowers. Her good friends gave her some flower seeds and a bunch of gardening things, so we picked up some seed starter soil and fiber pots at Lowes and started the process. Now, we just have to wait and see...(See, I knew those popsicle sticks would come in handy someday! =P)
Are those purple/pinkish flowers from my yeard too?
ReplyDeleteOops! You were right! The pictures were right after our visit to your house - and right before the kids on the field trip - so I was mistaken. But the flowers in your yard look great!
ReplyDeleteSo I re-edited the pictures and they are now correct. =)
ReplyDeleteHey I would be more than happy to claim the pink flowers, they were pretty.
ReplyDelete