Monday, February 1, 2010

It's All About Marika

Well, not really - but it is for this post!

Last week, Grandma came by for a visit. Oddly enough, on the mornings she is here, the girls usually bound out of bed to help her make breakfast together (French toast). On this particular morning, only Marika bounded out (the other whined and cried) and so, here she is, hard at work, all by herself... (Grandma is cooking them on the stove, don't worry!).

Cute craft, eh? Marika brought this home from preschool last Thursday. It was edible, but apparently - too healthy for all of the kids to eat (cottage cheese, raisins, bananas, etc. - only the snout was sweet!).

I needed a workout today, so Marika allowed me to tow her around in the bike trailer. The deal was, though, that I would take her to a park afterwards. Lo and behold, but what did we find? A bunch of leaves!

And so, she went to work! I was impressed with how diligently she piled the leaves together... and I like her persistence...

The little girl wanted a picture together, so I had to oblige her. =)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see a photo of the two of you! I know you're the photographer, but we need to see you too!

    ReplyDelete