Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
The girls were super excited about today, even though they should have enjoyed maximum hub-bub at their class parties. We had a small packet of presents to give the girls and we girls got some things for Daddy Dude (nothing says "I Love you" on Valentine's Day like NERF - can you tell he had a deprived childhood? Poor thing...!)
Daddy Dude had these beautiful flowers delivered yesterday, but Mika was very concerned that I didn't get any presents today. That was very sweet of her... =)

A big first! Mika went to her first dance on Friday night - and look, there's her date! A fine fellow, we're all fond of him. Yup, that's Daddy Dude (no worries, folks!). The PTA had a fundraising "Father Daughter" dance and the two of them skedaddled off. Mika had a great time - when she came home, she shot through the door and proclaimed, "THAT WAS THE BEST TIME EVER!!!"

On an amusing note, Mika got to be the photographer for awhile... here is Daddy Dude engaged in a group Macarena lesson... =)

On a crafty note, I got the Silhouette starter rhinestone kit for my birthday and finally got around to using it. These are some shirts I made for the girls... what's nice about making the templates is that you can use them over and over again. =)

And here is MY shirt! Daddy Dude likes it a lot - on me, that is. I offered to make him one, but he respectfully declined... =)
Cool shirts Miwa!!!!!I might need to place my order.... he he
ReplyDelete