Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year! FWF #1


Happy New Year! Have you made your 2016 resolutions yet? I have only made one... and that is to get our upstairs organized again. It sure would be nice to clean up my craft area and make layouts again!
 

I almost missed this week's "hop" - what a shame to blow my streak of posting for every FWF for the past two years! So, I hopped onto Pinterest to find a sketch that grabbed me... 

This screams for "washi", right? Love this sketch!
 

So since my crafting area is such a mess, I used the first Unity "washi" kit I stumbled upon - Washi This Love, as well as To the Bitty Moon (currently on sale for $2.79!). The chippies are from Love Confetti by UmWowStudio (you should check out DeeDee's store and blog - she's amazing!).
 
 
Ah, food - glorious food! I haven't decided if I want to continue making one new recipe a week or not. But in the meantime, here's another one - Chipotle's guacamole recipe. I'm not sure it's really their recipe, simply because although it was good, it was HOT! I'm a bit skeptical that they add any jalapeno at all (maybe some serranos, I could see that) but if I make this again, I'm going to leave that out!


10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and washi tape stamps! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love these stamps and the little chippies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! This sketch does scream, 'washi.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you didn't miss. I ended up missing two FWFs this last year, but that is quite a bit better than I imagined I'd do. Hats off for not missing in 2 years!!! Wow!
    Such a wonderful take on the washi sketch. Great set to use for it. Fun and lovely results!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Great colours and love how you used the tape. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card made with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete