Fundraising is one of the more difficult issues when your kids do club sports, but it's even harder when the team decides to hold a poker night - and the event is an hour away from your house - and you don't really know anyone who plays poker! So, when we were told we had to try and get five people to come, I was very worried. But, two of our neighbors were kind enough to help out. One is actually going to come (he always does VERY WELL in Vegas) and the other was willing to sponsor two players (he's so appreciative because DaddyDude dispenses free professional advice). Whew! And we were so touched by their generosity! DaddyDude will be our fourth contribution - and really, he's just handing our money over because he has no clue how to play poker!
So, I thought it would be nice if Mika wrote a thank you note to these kind neighbors. I've finished one so far...
This sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch (#148) looked like an interesting way to combine a few Unity stamps.
I used the sentiment from Everything Wonderful (June 2013 Sentiment Kit), the frame from Everything More, and Kindness Matters.
My new recipe for this week was Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini - delicious! There's something about Italian sausage that makes everything taste so yummy!

I like the way you layered the sentiment panels. Great for a thank you.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is wonderful! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeletePretty Fall colors for a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWOW I love the layout!!
ReplyDelete