I have a couple of CAS cards today, from the freebies offered a few weeks back at Unity. Don't forget to check out their most recent promotion here!
Hippo Birthday by Unity Stamp Co
I'd Be Lion by Unity Stamp Co (paper-pieced)
Thanks for stopping by & visiting! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Adorable cards, Miwa!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are adorable, Miwa. I am, however, disappointed. I was hoping for stories of the girls, the dog, and a Daddy Dude. I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteTwo really adorable CAS designs.Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteVery cute I was not sold on those stamps, But your cards make me want to buy them now :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. I just got these stamps. They are cute.
ReplyDeletetoo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome CAS cards!
ReplyDeleteeeek! so cute! i haven't seen anyone use those punny stamps yet.. you make them look adorable!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
These are so cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable CAS cards!
ReplyDeleteHee, hee.... these are so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love them!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - both of your cards are totally adorable! I love them both - thanks for making me smile!
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards!
ReplyDelete