Monday, May 12, 2014

GIU Week - Winner!

 
Hope everyone had a great weekend, especially all you mothers out there! :)
 
I had so much fun during my GIU week - thank you again for visiting and for your kind comments. Now, it's time to announce the lucky winner!!! I used the random number generator and the winner of two Unity itty-bitties is, from Day #1's post... Scrappin' Diva!!!
 
Congrats on being the GIU gal this week Miwa! What a great idea! I would never have thought about using this as a medium for stamps! Wonderful projects and lovely cards!
 
Congratulations! Please email me at miwatlee {at} msn.com. :)
 
Of course I couldn't post without a card, right???
 

 
 I used a brand-new sketch at Mojo Monday...

 
And had fun playing with my new May SMAK kit that arrived Saturday. The sentiment is from Sending My Love (Unity - of course!). Patterned papers and diecut embellishments are all MME (my cropchocolate.com friends will surely recognize it!).

Hope everyone has a great week! See you on Friday at Friends with Flair, right? :)

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Miwa! And congrats to Scrappin Diva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Scrappin Diva and thanks for a wonderful GIU week Miwa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Scrappin Diva! I recognize that paper! (will we ever deplete our stash?) This is a GREAT card, Miwa. I loved your GIU week. Can't wait until you have another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotta pin this card! Love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun card! and while I didn't comment much, I did enjoy your GIU week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the sketch and how you interpreted it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfully balanced card! Love the colors. Sorry I have not been commenting, but this is my second new keyboard in last 2 weeks. Hard to comment when it does not type the letter "E".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love all of the variations of "shapes" and sizes of the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Had to grin when I read about CC, I won't live long enough to make a dent in that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! The circles are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Miwa, this is another Beautiful card!! Love the flower and the fun circles - quite a wonderful effect. I'm sorry to miss commenting on your GIU posts, but I saw all that you made on FB. They were Amazing, Miwa!! Great job and Congrats!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. Love your take on the layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to ScrappinDiva! You had a wonderful GIU week, Miwa..so much amazing stuff!! Your card above is darling too. So sweet for sure…love those bold circular pieces! Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like all the circles. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete