It's Friday, which means it's time for another hop with Unity Stamp Co's Friends With Flair! This past week, there has been quite a bit going on so I had reasons to be crafty... :)
Teacher Appreciation Week! We made vegan muffins for one teacher (she's vegan, not us) and put chocolates in those adorable Quickutz takeout boxes for some other teachers. I used the Pun in the Kitchen set from Unity - adorable stamps!
This was my first time making anything vegan - I thought the muffins were pretty tasty! For anyone interested, here is the recipe.
Marika had snacks for the last time E-V-E-R (woohoo!) for her Gators team, so I whipped up some quick name tags. I just love that Gator stamp from Unity!
And last but not least, DaddyDude and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary yesterday. We've spent more than half of our lives together already (we dated for 8 years before we got married) and are looking forward to a few more decades together - at least! I thought it was a good time to use the Olive You stamp set. The "I {Heart} You" stamp came in a grab bag - does anyone know which kit it's from?
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! Thanks for visiting! :)

Lovely project. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteSuper projects! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea :)
ReplyDeleteAw, Miwa, these are all great! Love those gators. And your olive card is the best. Congratulations, and here's to MANY more decades.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love how you think!
ReplyDeleteFun projects, Miwa. You've been a busy lady!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! Love that adorable card!
ReplyDeleteImpressive and fun projects! Your kids' teachers are lucky to have your kids as their students.
ReplyDeleteCute stuff. Love those little treat bags!
ReplyDeleteeeeeek! i love those punny stamps and i LOVE how you used them. what a perfect teacher gift. and a very very happy anniversary to you two!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
so cute and love those boxes I am sure she will love it
ReplyDeleteThe muffins do sound yummy with that recipe. Great creations, all of them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou always come up with the sweetest ideas! Thanks for letting us have a peek at your muffin recipe!
ReplyDeleteHey very cool. Good Long weekend to you too.
ReplyDelete