Hi, folks! It's Friday and that means it's time for Unity's Friends with Flair posting! The end of the school year is drawing near - the school's Joggers' Club ended this week (Yay! No more rushing out of the house every Tuesday and Thursday!) and the kids begin "testing" today on Friday. California is having an academic overhaul so this year is considered "practice" and doesn't count at all.
I had a little bit of time over the week and made a birthday card for one of Mika's friends (an 11-year old fashionista), using Mojo Monday's Sketch #341.
I've given up trying to shop for the girls' friends - kids these days seem... picky and particular. So, I always opt for the safe bet - gift cards! Hey, who remembers when shopping at Target wasn't considered "cool"? I do! My how things can change over time...
Thanks for visiting and hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Don't forget to visit Unity Stamp Co this weekend and shop - every purchase this weekend gets a free Unity koozie! :)

lovely card :)
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love those papers and the gift cards inside.
ReplyDeleteI'm a gift card gal too, Miwa…putting it in an amazing card makes up for the lack of something to "open" better than trying to figure out the right item to buy! Love your card and those wonderful papers.
ReplyDeleteFun birthday card, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Target wasn't cool? It seems everyone I know, myself included, has a wee bit of a Target addiction!
ReplyDeletetarget has definitely stepped up their game the past ten years! fantastic card, love those great patterns
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Very nice design for the sketch. I like the gc idea too. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layering, great card!
ReplyDeleteYou can NEVER go wrong with a gift card. :) Love the fun colors on your card.
ReplyDeleteI love that paper
ReplyDeletelove your take on the sketch. Awesome card.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors Miwa. I go by the ELM principal myself=Everyone Loves Money, I also do gift cards too. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletePretty Card. My oldest begin to testing on Monday. It seems the year is coming to a close really fast. And my oldest have one more club before the year ends. Anyway thanks for sharing An'Jenic
ReplyDeletegreat card and I hear you on shopping for girls, mine still likes to give a present but lateley the last few parties have been sponsering an animal for earth rangers and no presents but my daughter always wants to bring a gift anyway.
ReplyDeleteLove all those patterns. MME is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI like your choice of papers.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Miwa! I can't seem to get the hang of my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I have to get it out and play with it again. I use it so seldom, I forget how and have to re-learn it each time. Hey, I recognize those MME papers from CC days!
ReplyDelete