Friday, April 18, 2014

Why Gator Stamps are Handy To Have - FWF #15


For those of you with kids who have played rec sports, you know how much the kids look forward to the post-game snacks. In fact, there are some children who only come to the games FOR these snacks (I kid you not!). So, in my opinion, if you're going to bring snacks, you might as well make them as cute as possible, right? This is where Unity Stamps come in. :) After all, this is Friday's Friends with Flair!

 Marika's on the Gators this year and I found myself thinking, "if only I had an alligator stamp..." and then *lightbulb moment* - I realized I did! Here is Unity's "Later Alligator" stamp kit to the rescue!


I also wanted something motivational on it, so I added the banner and sentiment from the You Did It Itty-Bitty. And here's another bit of honesty - I put each child's name on the bag because it gets REALLY OLD to be asking at the end, "who didn't get a snack???" 


With a little bit of color (Spectrum Noir & Copic markers), voila! I think this was a pretty cute snack bag! And what was in it, you ask? A juice box, cheezits, fruit snacks, and of course, since Easter is on Sunday... an Easter egg with some chocolate eggs. :)

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Be sure to check out the weekend promo at Unity Stamp Co! :)

P.S. And yes, the Gators beat the ducks, 4-2.

P.P.S. In case you didn't already guess - that's Marika pitching. Yes, that's what fast-pitch softball looks like. Completely unnatural! I love how fierce she looks, though. :)


13 comments:

  1. What cute little bags! I love the inspiration, too! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bags a bit of fun to go with the occasion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the cool Mom with the cute snacks. The decorated bags are perfect, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i love this!! there will always be a time where an alligator stamp is necessary :) adorable bags and love your photos
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I'm sure that the girls loved them! Good to know they won :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of your stamps! It was like each child received a present at the end of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Love the idea of your gorgeous bags. You know, I don't possess an alligator stamp and am thinking now I need to! Love that sport- my kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the most fun posts Miwa! I always enjoy reading what you've been up to. These snacks are so fun...I am like the kids...all about the snacks! Great treats created by YOU...I'm sure they were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your post and those bags are awesome

    ReplyDelete