Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Birthday and FWF #13


Today, my DD is turning 11. WOW! Where does the time go? I used Sketch #339 from Mojo Monday to create her birthday card.

(patterned papers by MME, stamps by Unity Stamp Co, embellishments were all part of "free gift with purchase" from Unity - love that!!!) 



23 comments:

  1. So lovely! The mix of papers is just delightful. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11? No way! That's a fun card. Hope your daughter had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Miwa! Watch out...those terrible teens will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of patterned papers with that crisp, clean sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is lovely Miwa! Love the mix of dp with this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Miwa! That sketch is a great one, and you used it well. Is that old CC paper? I seem to recognize it and probably have some somewhere. Your DD will love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much paper from CC, I've sworn off buying patterned paper for many years to come! :)

      Delete
  7. Wonderful card, Miwa! I know your daughter will love it. Great papers and take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. I really like the sketched you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your BG DSP! Nice stamp! Found you at Unity's Friends w/ Flair Friday! Stay Crafty!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the mix of colors and patterns! Happy Birthday to your daughter! My DD just got her driver's license, time does go by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the cheerful papers and that great design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely so pretty!! LOVE your card. Happy Birthday to your dear daughter, and hope she'll have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the pretty panels in this Miwa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that layout. I'll have to try that. Beautiful papers. Such a sweet pretty card for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you dont mind me putting this card in my Unity inspiration board on Pinterest?

      Delete
    2. Thank you! And I'd be so flattered to have it "pinned". :)

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card; stunning! I'll have to try this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that. Unique shaped cards are so fun!! And I love those colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete