Friday, March 21, 2014

Is Two Weeks Too Long? FWF #11

Hello, hello! Well, we're in our second week of spring break and wow, do the kids really have to be off that long? I'm very much a creature of habit, so my schedule feels discombobulated - and I was only able to create one card this week, based off The Deconstructed Sketch DS142.

Sequins are so fun! These were part of a free gift Unity sent me.:)


Don't forget to check out the sale at Unity Stamp Co - they are offering a free stamp for every $15+ order.  

Well, this is a short but sweet post - I hope to have more time to be crafty next week when the kids are back in school. Hope everyone has a great weekend, thank you for visiting!

12 comments:

  1. Great card and take on sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miwa, I can tell you are having fun with the stamp-a-ma-jig :) Your card is absolutely Gorgeous. Perfect stamping, and I love the papers combo you used. Happy Spring break, and hope you and the girls have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You followed that sketch perfectly, and I am sure you will be able to return to crafting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mix of papers, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great mix of papers love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, Miwa. Lovely color combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch and I like your use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Miwa. Good choice of papers/patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A 2-week spring break? I've never heard of that. Well, your card is very pretty, and you used the sketch brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! I love your mix of papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and great card. I am sure the kids love two weeks off, our kids only had one week and are now back to school.

    ReplyDelete