Patterned papers (MME), cardstock (TPC), distress ink (TH - walnut stain), ribbon (unknown), stamp (Unity), rhinestone (MME).
For this week, I was playing along with Unity's color challenge (see below) and Sketch #132 at The Deconstructed Sketch. I used Unity's Everything More stamp set. I'm still waiting for my Stamp-Ma-Jig to show up (next week!), but a big shout of "thank you!" to my FWF peeps with those kind suggestions a couple of weeks ago. :)
I'd love to hear what New Year's resolutions you've decided upon for yourselves! The way I figure... the more you talk about it, the more you are committing yourself to succeeding at it. :)


beautiful card! enjoy your quiet time and have a great new year :)
ReplyDelete-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Beautiful Miwa!! This is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Miwa! Love those sentiment sets!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Miwa. You used the sketch well. My New Year's resolutions? I've been thinking along the lines of the "one little word" theme. Last year, my word was "wings", as in, 'spread your wings' creativity, which I feel like I accomplished. This year? I've got two little words, "Choose Joy". Yeah, it's all about the choices we make and how we accept what life throws at us. That's what I'm going with. And, to try to not buy ANY more scrapbook paper ALL year.
ReplyDeleteGreat resolution, Julie! You're one of my role models - artistically and with your attitude towards life. :) And hey, I'm with you on the "do not buy paper!" for this year... maybe for 5 years!
DeleteThis is beautiful!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too should organize, but the purge is hard for me. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love your card for the monthly challenge, and I should start to do them more.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Miwa. I'm not so good at resolutions but I like the idea from Julie above...one word to sum up feelings and actions.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Good luck with your resolution! That's a big one! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteMiwa, your card is lovely, I have that set on my list...but one of my resolutions is to use what I have...and as for gaining floor space, does moving rooms to a larger one count? ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I wish I had somewhere bigger to move, but alas, I do not. I'd be afraid that if I could, though... I'd just buy more stuff! More Unity! One can never have enough... :) Good luck on your resolution!
DeleteThis is a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteAmazing I love this
ReplyDeleteLovely card with beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteHi Miwa! Happy New Year! Your card is lovely, a wonderful take on the colour and sketch challenges.
ReplyDeleteResolutions - I've not had time to think of them. I suppose one thing I want to get done is organise my craft room as well. Everything is still in boxes on the floor, from July 2012 when I moved to Perth. It's time to focus, isn't it?
Hope your year will be blessed, Miwa!! {hugs}
Great card, Miwa! Love you use of the sketch and then soft colors. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletewonderful colors! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Miwa! My goals for the year are on my blog. They are gonna keep me busy!
ReplyDeleteYour goals are ambitious, but awesome - I think you can do it! You go, girl! :) Look forward to seeing you join us on FWF Fridays, too...
DeleteWonderful resolution!! Good luck with that. I will look forward to your creations each week, this card is lovely and so great for the inspiration challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card, I love the sentiment and the bow!
ReplyDelete