Sunday, October 7, 2012

OWH Card Blog Hop - Amber's Challenge!

Okay, time to post my completed challenges! I'll still continue making cards after the blog hop is over, because I want to send a bunch to OWH... :)

Amber's challenge was to use a particular sketch - and embossed solid cardstock, at least 2 pieces of patterned paper, and some trim. I made four cards for her challenge...


I loved how the Bazzill cardstock showed off the embossing... and I snuck in the ribbon trim under the sentiment. Hey, recognize it? It's the famous MM celery ribbon trim! Love that stuff!

I'll also be submitting these cards for Jenni's challenge, which was to use a stamped image and a punch. The stamped sentiments here are from Heid Swapp and EK Success (they're a few years old) and the punch is a scalloped flower punch from Marvy Uchida.

No comments:

Post a Comment