Cropchocolate.com Chocolatiers are required to participate in the monthly focus group challenges. I really liked this month's challenge, which was to incorporate subway art into a project.
As many of you know, I've been rehabbing my knee from ACL reconstruction. It's been a very long and slow process... building back muscle strength as been extremely frustrating. However, I'm in the homestretch now! In less than 6 weeks, I am medically cleared to go back onto a soccer field and play in a game! I was allowed to begin running about 2 months ago and since then, I've been running 6 miles 6 days a week - and my times have been faster than BEFORE my knee injuries last year.
Still, I could use some motivation every day. So, I created my own little subway art piece, combining my love for running and playing soccer. It's nice and blingy, so it's pretty to look at, too. :)
P.S. Look! I finally learned how to create my own watermark!

Miwa, I love your art and the story behind it. You keep going! Score! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement, karey2005! I really appreciate it! :)
Delete