Patterned papers (MME Lime Twist), watercolor paper (Prima), Bazzill
cardstock, flowers (Imaginisce & Petaloo), glitter (Stickles & MME Lush – Fuschia), twine,
ribbon, & button (MME Lush – Fuschia), silver alpha and pearls (MM),
diecuts (MME), diecut flower border (Doodlebug), adhesive (Snake Tape and Glue Dots), watercolor pencils (Kimberly), Fiskars border punch, craft knife, watercolor brush
This month's Cropchocolate.com Focus Group challenge was to fussy cut. What does that mean? It's when you cut only part of a patterned piece of paper out. I've double fussy cut for this layout - after watercoloring some old Prima paper, I cut out the parts I wanted, backed it with some Bazzill cardstock, and then fussy cut that as well, to emphasize the outer detail. What a labor of love this was - but I like how the layout turned out! (LO based on a Page Maps 2 sketch)
No comments:
Post a Comment