I can't help myself, I have to post more pictures of my nieces and their visit. =)

We didn't make the babies cry! It wasn't our fault! Really!!!

Marika really surprised me, with how careful and gentle she was around the babies - it made my heart melt! A couple of years earlier, if I ever held another baby, she'd be really jealous and freak out. My, what a difference time makes!

The weather was actually really nice for a couple of days (80+ degrees!) so Misao had fun sidewalk chalking with the girls... too bad there were so many cars on the driveway or she could have decorated the whole thing! She likes a big canvas!

I brought the butterfly nets out for the girls to use. They seemed to have a good time, what do you think? Apparently, the butterfly nets were also very useful for collecting leaves... =)

And last but not least...there's that family gene in action again... the ability to fall asleep whenever and wherever! In all honesty, we saw that taking care of twins and a toddler was incredibly demanding. I don't know how they did it! Uncle Ken was soooo tired... even with the two girls screaming and jumping around in, he was still able to pass out...!
No comments:
Post a Comment