Monday, December 14, 2009

For those scrappers in search of free tutorials and inspiration...

You might want to check out Tim Holtz' blog, if you don't already do so. For the last 2 weeks, he has been doing 12 Days of Tags. His work is incredible and amazing and his tutorials appear to be quite detailed.

I wanted to post pictures today, but DaddyDude borrowed my camera (I hadn't downloaded this weekend's pictures yet) to use at work today... *sigh*... I feel a little lost without it... =(

And now, back to baking more Christmas cookies... two more snowmen will be delivered to their new homes tomorrow... =) It's a little strange to realize that this is the very last batch of Christmas cookies to bake for 2009. Whew! I thought I'd have to bake a few batches of sugar cookies on Wednesday, but as it turns out, the school is enforcing their rule of "store-bought only". Marika and I have to visit a different grocery store tomorrow to order un-iced Christmas sugar cookies... but admittedly, this is much easier than stressing out about rolling out the dough properly and frantically cookie-cutting (more on that later!).

And by the way, no, I still haven't decided what to do for our Christmas cards. We are getting dangerously close to buy store-bought cards for the first time in years (*gulp*)...

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about sending out photo cards, but now I can't find the photo so it is back to store-bought cards for me (purchased in previous years at 75% off).

    ReplyDelete