Friday, December 18, 2015

FWF #51 - Finally, It's Winter Break!

It's difficult to believe that the end of the year is almost upon us - time to start thinking about resolutions for 2016! But first - are you ready for Christmas...? I am so relieved that both kids are finally done with school for awhile. Marika has already begun her break from soccer and Mika has only one more softball practice tomorrow...I am definitely looking forward to a more relaxed schedule.

For this week, I chose sketch #259 from My Favorite Things...

And it all came together pretty quickly - with the awesome Unity sentiment (Be Merry and Have Joy) and some fabulous MME Christmas paper...

For my recipe of the week, I decided it was time to try another fish recipe. My family likes fish, but we usually eat salmon - I wanted to dress up some tilapia and found this recipe that worked really well with it - The Very Best Fish Recipe Ever. Marika thought it was too cheesy (*gasp* Is there such a thing?!) but the rest of us thought it was quite yummy - and very quick to make.

Hope you all have a wonderfully Merry Christmas! Be well!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I really like that design/layout. Thanks for the fish recipe. I need to eat more fish and maybe extra cheese will help.

    ReplyDelete