I chose a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (#36) and paired it up with a generic black/white graduation printed paper and Diploma Cap & Gown from the Wit & Wisdom line.
This awesome OWH sketch appealed to me, because you could dive into your scrap stash!
So, I made a feminine and masculine version (Congrats 1 stamp from Paper Smooches). I simply adore the font that Paper Smooches uses, and the large stamp size.
This was another wonderful sketch to use scraps on...and using stamps from the Happy Day kit and From Head to Soul (KOM 3/12).
And here's another masculine card, using Mojo Monday Sketch #400, along with From Head to Soul (KOM 3/12) - with the popped up embossed graduation cap.
For this week, I have a couple of small items that I tried new recipes for - Creamy Garlic mushrooms and Homemade Chicken Gravy. The mushrooms recipe was okay, but lacked jazz - I would have liked it cheesier, at the very least - and I missed the taste of wine in the sauce (how I usually make it). The chicken gravy recipe was pretty good - we liked that it was thick (however, my child didn't like that it didn't seem to reheat so well when she wanted to eat the leftover mashed potatoes the next day). Still, it was much better than gravy from a packet!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!




Love all your cards, stunning!
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty patch work on your card!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of cards.
ReplyDeleteMiwa, all your card are terrific! Love the color palettes!
ReplyDeleteThose are my favorite Unity stamps ... can't believe I don't have the graduation one ... love your cards.
ReplyDeleteLove these graduation cards! So very thoughtful of you to create these for the resident graduates!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards!!
ReplyDeleteI love everyone of this cards. I really like the OWH sketch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy! Such fantastic variety of graduation cards. It's always nice when you find a sketch to help use up scraps!
ReplyDeleteI too was going to comment how busy you have been. Beautiful cards, and your food is making me hungry, even at this very early hour.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your wonderful cards. I hopped over from FWF.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot