My goodness, where does the time go? It's Friday already! I made this card last night, but only because I had to wait for the stamp to come in the mail! I LOVE this sentiment! I coupled it with the previous week's washi tape Cocoa Creations challenge at cropchocolate.com. I'd also been organizing my Echo Park papers and knew that the Splash Collection would go great with these washi tapes.
Patterned paper (Echo Park - SPLASH), washi tape (Michaels, Pick Your Plum), stamp (Unity Stamp Co), ink (Memories, Inc),
distress ink (Tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass), bling (Basic Grey), twine (Jillibean), trinket (My Mind's Eye)
distress ink (Tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass), bling (Basic Grey), twine (Jillibean), trinket (My Mind's Eye)
And on the way back down the mountain, I had to turn around because we saw these deer! The kids were so excited, they got to feed them corn. For me, it was a bit of nostalgia, because I haven't seen any deer-feeding petting zoos since I left Missouri!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thank you for visiting my blog! :)
P.S. For those of you who like chipboard embellishments, check out my friend DeeDee's website, UmWowStudio. She has a new release but even better, she is offering free shipping (WITHLOVE is the promo code) through next Thursday (July 25). Happy shopping! :)

such fun times with your gals :) Love the card too.
ReplyDeleteAwe, I love that sentiment. Pretty papers for it too. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and quote. I've got that stamp on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteNice card... And, oh wow fresh raspberries. I Only know the ones I buy at the supermarket. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove it miwa this is an awesome card
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card Miwa!! And thanks for the update about D2's sale!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...perfect sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLove that sentiment, Miwa! And your girls are precious!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat priced, fun digi paper
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Great use of a sentiment. pretty paper.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love those colors!
ReplyDeletefun card with those great papers!! and what a cute picture... i hope to go blueberry picking next week. yum!
ReplyDelete-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Love the card! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeeeautiful Miwa...loving the sentiment!!!
ReplyDeleteMmmm nothing tastes better than freshly picked rasps..beautiful pictured too.
Big hugs
Tracy xxx