Friday, April 5, 2013

Time for Friends with Flair on Friday!


Seize the Birthday this week is challenging us to create a feminine birthday card based on the sketch above. Here's my take on it...

Patterned paper (Echo Park - Springtime), cardstock (Echo Park- Springtime), kraft paper (The Paper Co), markers (Spectrum Noir), stamps (Unity Stamp Co), adhesive (Snake Tape), scalloped die (Spellbinders), circle die (Quickutz)

As many of you know, I have this special fondness for insects. Aren't these bees from Unity just adorable? So, I'm also linking this card up with Unity's Friends with Flair on Friday. :) They are having a spectacular warehouse sale, which you may want to take a look at!

23 comments:

  1. Precious card and love those little bees!!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable and happy card! You totally rocked the sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great sketch I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that design. Makes the bees look even cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and your use of the sketch. Think I need to get my hands on those bees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch - love your birthday bees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww... this is Too cute!! Love the bees, and your card design:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've used my favorite bee stamp, Miwa. Aren't they just the cutest? Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Friends and Flair Friday and always enjoy seeing what everyone creates. Very cute card. I am sure it will make someone very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very sweet, Miwa. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bees...and that's a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Love the bees! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those happy little bees! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable bees! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and love the bees, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun card and I love the bees. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete