Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Already Friday Again?

My goodness, how time flies - our days are so busy right now, as both girls are playing soccer and softball. Somebody always needs to be somewhere, it seems! I wish I had more time for crafting, but I did get a few more thank you cards done for my friend. As a timesaver (and to rationalize spending some fun time on Pinterest!), I used some Mojo Monday card sketches for inspiration... :)

 
Patterned paper (Fancy Pants), cardstock (The Paper Co), ink (Memories Inc), stamp (Unity Stamp Company)
 
 
Patterned paper (Fancy Pants), cardstock (The Paper Co), ink (Memories Inc), stamp (Unity Stamp Company), glitter (Stickles - icicles) 
 
 
Patterned papers (Authentique "Loyal"), Tim Holtz Festive Berries & Walnut Stain distress inks, twine (Jillibean soup), pewter brads (MM), stamp (Unity Stamp CO), Bazzill cardstock
 
The card above was submitted for CC's Weekly Challenge #58 - to use a frame on a project. I liked the light look of the twine frame. :)

I really need to organize my stamps better, because I know I have many more "thank you" stamps, but I didn't have much time to dig. Fortunately, I had recently purchased Dutch Mustard Soup from Unity Stamp Co, so that was easier to find. :)

 
Patterned papers (Authentique "Loyal"), cardstock (Bazzill), inks (Memories, Inc & Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink), stamp (Unity Stamp Co)

22 comments:

  1. Great cards - love the twine frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, Miwa, but that twine frame is still my favorite. As I said, on the CC boards, I'm definitely scraplifting that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cards! perfect set of Thank Yous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thank you cards, Miwa!! I have trouble keeping up with the stamps I own too... maybe we have too many? :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never! We could never have too many stamps! ;)

      Delete
  5. Great cards! I love the use of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great little collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, and the blue pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with all your hearts on your cards...beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set of thank you's. I like the panels and colors you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Miwa! I really LOVE that twine frame! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one great combo of color and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful card assortment. I really like the twine border.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool thank yours! Love the papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful collection of cards! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards!!! I know what you mean about not having time to dig for your stamps. I also need a better organization system. Let me know if you figure something out ;)

    ReplyDelete