patterned papers (Fancy Pants Baby Mine collection and EP Happy Days), adhesive (Viper), QK die (heart), Doodlebug stickers (Congrats)
This week, my fellow DT member Brittany and I came up with a challenge, based on my DT project (see previous post) - to use at least 3 hearts on your project, all with a different patterned paper. Since one of DaddyDude's baseball teammates was expecting a baby, I took this opportunity to make a baby card. I had lots of Fancy Pants Baby Mine paper (when CC was selling it) - it's adorable stuff and best of all, it's double-sided! Double the great patterns!
Also, Doodlebug sells little sticker sets with common card sentiments. I *LOVE * these! I have the "thanks" version as well. :)
Cute card! I love those Doodlebug sentiments (though I haven't gotten my hands on any yet). Pebbles makes something similar, but they're rubons.
ReplyDelete