
Hope all of you mothers out there had a fantabulous day!

The girls and I (kindly driven by Daddy Dude) spent a couple of hours this morning with Michelle - taking some stuff off her hands as she's getting ready to move - before driving over to visit with Grandma and Fred. The dimsum lunch was marvelous! Afterwards, we loaded up at the Japanese grocery store, got some yummy cream puffs, and headed back home.

Yesterday, the girls finally went to their very first Home Depot kids clinic - what fun they had! Even though they had run out of the original project (a tulip vase), they were fortunate enough to have a back-up project available - a planter basket. In my personal opinion, this basket was BETTER - and you scrappers out there know I was thinking, "wow, I could really use that in my scrap area!" Lucky for me, it was a Mother's Day crafts!
Here are the girls, working very hard, supervised by Daddy Dude. Isn't he doing a great job? ;)

And here are the girls with their finished projects! I thought they turned out really well - Daddy Dude thought Marika, especially, did a great job hammering. In fact, she was in tears that Daddy Dude wouldn't let her take the extra nails home! We are now looking for a vendor from whom we can order kid-friendly woodworking kits, so if anyone has any ideas, please share! I'm glad that now, I know who to give my extra craft hammers... :)
Cute card! And the girls look like they really enjoyed themselves. Did they keep the boxes or give them to you?
ReplyDelete