I apologize for the long silence - we've been very busy! The girls just started back in school this week, after a long two weeks of Spring Break. I will be back to post more, probably after the weekend. In the meantime, it's time for another Crop Chocolate project. This month, the challenge was to create a spring or Easter-themed project. I chose to work with the new Bo Bunny line called "Gabrielle". These are really pretty papers - each one is a fabulous backdrop for a layout - and the matching dotted cardstock are a great accompaniment. The layout is based on the
1/7/11 sketch from YSS - they're having a sketch contest so this will be submitted there.
Patterned papers, cardstock, diecut border and alphabet stickers (Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection pack), diecut shapes and title (Quickutz), flower pin (Little Yellow Bicycle), ladybug stickers (Forever in Time), red glitter (Stickles), template for flourish (Bazzill Basics) It's hard to believe that these pictures were taken almost 2 years ago, when Marika was just 4 years old. Yup, she has the entomology gene and she's totally obsessed with ladybugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment