Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Using my first cling stamp

I bought a bunch of Studio G cling stamps a few months ago, but didn't break them out until a few days ago. They were pretty cool! Very easy to lift off the backing, apply - and use. I think I might have to go and get some more... how can you beat a $1 price-point?

Here's my take on Sketchmania #32...

Patterned paper (Fancy Pants Designs), cardstock (Bazzill), stamp (Studio G cling stamp - these were cool!) ink (Colorbox cateye chalk ink), ribbon (Making Memories)

3 comments:

  1. lol, I made it into a card as well! Yours looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miwa, Loved both of my cards. They were awsome as always. Thank you for making them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I have lots of cling stamps - using them, well, that a whole other thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete